Hands-On Locksmith Class February 1-4, 2016 – Monday to Thursday (9am-4pm) in Surrey British Columbia. Go to Mr. Locksmith for further info.
March 7-10, 2016 – Monday to Thursday (9am-4pm) in Surrey British Columbia
May 16-19, 2016 – Monday to Thursday (9am-4pm) in Surrey British Columbia
September 5-8, 2016 – Monday to Thursday (9am-4pm) in Surrey British Columbia
Note: Other Cities TBA
Real hands-on locksmithing class designed to teach engineering or maintenance employees for small or large facilities (School, Hospital, Corrections, Policing, etc.) and is a good start for beginners to help you become a locksmith or start your own locksmith business.
In this training you will:
- Cut over a hundred keys on key duplication machines as well as computerized machines
- Rekey locks
- Trouble shoot
- Pick locks (Learn my Special Method to pick locks)
- Take apart (and put back together) locks (deadbolts and key in knobs).
- Lock-outs, broken keys and picking locks.
- Design a mini Master key system and master key their locks.
The Mr. Locksmith Locksmithing Course includes all supplies, lock picks, tools and material needed to take the course with.