Knipex 8-inch TwinGrip Pliers Review: Unique combination of front and side gripping. Front jaw design grips stripped screws with optimized side jaw with opposing teeth for maximum force. Side gripping jaws for round, square and hex materials. Great for tool for locksmiths.
Knipex 8-inch TwinGrip Pliers Review
Mr. Locksmith Canada (604) 239-0882
Knipex 8-inch TwinGrip Pliers
JOIN MR. LOCKSMITH™ YOUTUBE MEMBERSHIP CHANNEL TO GET ACCESS TO MEMBER ONLY PERKS:
Knipex 82-01-200 Twin Grip slip joint pliers with a push button for easy adjustment.
- Hardened teeth (∼61 HRC) on gripping surfaces
- Non slip plastic dipped handles and black atramentized finish.
- Unique combination of front and side gripping. – Front jaw design grips stripped screws.
- Optimized side jaw with opposing teeth for maximum force.
- Side gripping jaws work great on round, square, and hex materials.
- The industry’s first 5 adjustment push-button slip joint pliers.
- Gripping capacity for diameters and widths ranging from 4 – 22mm (5/32 – 7/8″).
- Reliable gripping of flat workpieces due to the three-point system (3 contact points within the jaw).
- Box joint design for added tool stability.
- Slim head design for working in confined spaces.
- Hardened teeth on gripping surfaces (approx. 61 HRC).
- Forged from high-grade chrome vanadium electric steel; oil-hardened.
- Weight: 9.4 oz (0.59 lbs)
- Made in Germany
Knipex Pliers for Locksmiths
I hope you enjoyed watching this video. Subscribe to my channel. Also visit my website and you can see what online locksmith training I have for beginners, intermediate and advanced, as well as my covert methods of entry and my non-destructive methods of entry.
Ask Mr. Locksmith. Terry Whin-Yates is a 3rd Generation Locksmith with 35+ years of Locksmith Experience and has a BA (Honors) in Criminology.
Mr. Locksmith™ email: [email protected] Mr. Locksmith™ Locksmith Courses: http://mrlocksmithtraining.com/ Thanks for watching!
Give Us a Call Today for Professional Locksmith & Security Services in Canada